Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!


I just joined a food co-op featuring a laundry basket full of fresh produce for only $15.00! If you live in Arizona you should join.

With these delicous goods I turned the red potatoes into this delicious goodness. I sliced them up, tossed them in olive oil, rosemary, and alpine touch. I then placed them in tinfoil and cooked them on the grill for 15 minutes. They were perfect!

I had a fresh green salad with tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, and greek salad dressing with s juicy fat steak topped with saute'd mushrooms! Scrumptions!
For dinner we had corn on the cob and I sliced up all of the fruit that came in my basket with yogurt and granola. I feel healthy already! I appreciate this new cheap way of getting produce because it makes me eat fruits and veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!

Raw Spice Bar

Raise your hand if you love to cook, but find yourself just finishing up your 8,987th meal and you are fresh out of ideas. Just me?  I h...