Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Easy Garlic Marinade


Happy 100th post to me! It seems like I should of made something more extravagant to mark this occasion, but I have to say it was pretty tasty for being so easy.

Garlic Marinade

Ingredients:

1-2 whole garlic bulbs
3-4 teaspoons snipped fresh basil
1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried, crushed, rosemary
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice

Directions:
Blend all ingredients in a blender. Place boneless beef rib eye steaks or sirloin steak into a zip lock bag and pour mixture over meat. Place sealed bag in casserole dish and put in in fridge for 2-24 hours. Grill as desired. I doubled this sauce as I had a large steak.

Makes for great fajitas the next day!

7 comments:

  1. I am ALL OVER this. I love garlic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th post! You know, it seems like simpler is always better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your #100th Post!

    I'm looking forward to many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Kasha. Your blog is such a gem. I'm anticipating many many more posts of goodies. Congratulations on your 100th post. IMHO, you couldn't have picked a better recipe to celebrate. Marinades get better with time, just like your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a fabulous marinade. I want to try it on something. We are not eating much meat but maybe chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called Blogerzoom.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams of Blogerzoom who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Blogerzoom advertising team for Advertising & Marketing of ur blog then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!

Raw Spice Bar

Raise your hand if you love to cook, but find yourself just finishing up your 8,987th meal and you are fresh out of ideas. Just me?  I h...