Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Easy Mint Cake



Mint is always a good idea in my book. This cake is light on the mint side, but refreshing enough to make your day. This is also a great cake to make for someone. I made two. One for my big belly and one for the dental office I took my toddler to. Enjoy!

Crème De Menthe Cake

Ingredients:
1 white cake mix
3 1/2 TBS crème de mentheliquor
1 tub of cool whip
1 jar of chocolate ice cream topping (I used hot fudge)

Mix cake mix as directed on box. Add 2 Tablespoons of crème de menthe liquor. Mix and bake as directed. Spread hot fudge while cake is still warm and allow to cool. Mix remaining 1 1/2 Tablespoons of crème de menthe to cool whip, mix, and spread on top. Place in fridge until cool and keep in fridge in between servings. Let me know if it rocks your world like it does mine. Didn't think it would be that easy? Stay tuned! There is more where that came from!

3 comments:

  1. Easy for sure and bet it is tasty. Anything with mint is so refreshing and soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That sounds delicious. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Refreshing sounds GREAT to me Kasha! I can smell it from all the way over here beneath the snow, lol:)

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!

Raw Spice Bar

Raise your hand if you love to cook, but find yourself just finishing up your 8,987th meal and you are fresh out of ideas. Just me?  I h...