Thursday, April 16, 2009

Poppy Seed Dressing


This is my new favorite salad! It is perfect for spring, easy, and pretty healthy!

1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
1 cup sugar
1/4 to 1/2 Tsp paprika
1 Tbs. worcestershire sauce
3 Tbs sesame seed
1 1/2 Tbs poppy seed

Put all of the ingredients in a container that you can shake and then pour over your salad. I just used a mason jar. I then poured it over spinach and romaine with freshly sliced strawberries and sliced pecans. You can glaze your pecans for a sweeter crunch but I didn't since it has a cup of sugar in the dressing. Serve and Enjoy!
(I almost "enjoyed" the entire bowl before I remembered to take a picture! )

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful recipe, Kasha, simply elegant.

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so easy, fresh and tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!

Raw Spice Bar

Raise your hand if you love to cook, but find yourself just finishing up your 8,987th meal and you are fresh out of ideas. Just me?  I h...