Sunday, June 7, 2009

Alfredo and Red Pepper Pasta


I had a red pepper, leftover Alfredo sauce to use up, and a hankering for pasta. This is what I came up with. Too bad the picture sucks (part photographer, part camera's fault)

1 red pepper
1 cup of your favorite Alfredo sauce
1 tbs minced garlic
1 pound chicken
1 tbs Cajun seasoning
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 large tomato
3 cups cooked Bowtie pasta (I used whole wheat)

Take the red pepper and tomato and throw them in the food processor. Meanwhile saute the chicken in garlic with a little bit of oil. Add Alfredo sauce and processed tomato and red pepper to saucepan. When chicken is no longer pink sprinkle with Cajun seasoning, paprika, and salt and broil till outside is crispy and golden brown.(this may be unnecessary, but I like my chicken slightly crunchy in a dish like this. Add chicken to sauce and pour over pasta. Sprinkle with black pepper. Serve and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!

Raw Spice Bar

Raise your hand if you love to cook, but find yourself just finishing up your 8,987th meal and you are fresh out of ideas. Just me?  I h...