Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Rich!!!!!!!



A few scams from my spam have slipped through my filter and I have to wonder WHO FALLS FOR THIS? I would say I don't have time for this nonsense, but maybe I am wasting time blogging when I could easily be a trillionaire! Here are a few examples:

United kingdom Has just awarded you with the sum of 1,000,000,00 pounds send us your info. name, address, age and tell/sex.

An Iraqi made a fixed deposit of $6.5 million USD in my bank branch (Hang Seng Bank,Hong Kong) where am a director and he died with his entire family in the war leaving behind no next of kin, I´m ready to share 50/50 with you if you choose to stand as my deceased client next of kin. If interested mail me at the address below:

You've won $800.000.00
Contact fedex Dispatch Director: Mr. Humphrey Hill
Email Address: fedexcustomcare@btinternet.com
with your Details
Name,Address,Age,Tel,Country

Late.Mr. Ghazi Musa Hassan Deposited $17,300,000,in our Bank in Europe,He did not declare any next of kin in his paper work.We need a beneficiary.
Please get back to us Email (mrzhang_tiejun9@yahoo.com.hk)
Regards
Mr. Zhang Tiejun

This is to officially inform you that ATM CARD(54373639574387474) with pin
number 822 worth $6.8 Million Dollars has been accredited in your
favor,Please Contact:Miss Linda Hills at
(linda_hills@ymail.com) With the following,
Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Age:
Occupation:
Sex:
Country:
Direct Phone Number:
Regards,
Senate President
David Mark.


It looks like if you don't see any new recipes or tidbits from me in the near future it is because I am off on a permanent vacation on my very own Island. Based on the amount of money offered above I could potentially earn enough to help pay back the country's deficit and save us from this economic crisis. I will start responding to these emails soon and........ your welcome!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, can you send me some of that money too?!?! I added your blog to my Reader! Don't be a stranger. I will read your comment if you decide to do so. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!

Raw Spice Bar

Raise your hand if you love to cook, but find yourself just finishing up your 8,987th meal and you are fresh out of ideas. Just me?  I h...