Wednesday, February 23, 2011
This week I was craving some creamy chicken burritos. The web proved that there are a lot of great recipes out there. I took what I loved from several recipes and came up with this little concoction. Enjoy!
4 chicken breasts cooked shredded
1 green bell pepper diced
1/2 diced red onion
4 oz cream cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
4 TBS of cream (optional)
1TBS of olive oil
1 cup cheddar cheese or mexican blend
1. Saute green pepper and red onion and large skillet.
2. Add soup,black beans, and cream cheese and 2 TBS of cream.
3. Add chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Place filling on the middle of the tortilla and top mixture with cheese.
5. Fold like a burrito and spread remaining cream over the top of each burrito. Spread the remaining cheese over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!