Saturday, March 5, 2011

Take a Peek at the Nursery!

BEFORE:


I loved the red white and black. I still do, but am also really excited to add some fun patterns and most of all, PINK!



AFTER:


I wish my camera didn't suck so much so you could really see the colors. An amazing seamstress in AZ made the bumper and changing pad cover. I found the cardboard letter 'k' and covered it with pink paint. I then mod podged some of the leftover fabric from the bumper and added a few accents. The pom poms in the corner are from Martha Stewart. Darn her and her creativity! Finally, my favorite is the tu tu bed skirt. I simply tied tulle to a long ribbon and then used Velcro to attach it to the wooden bed frame.














NOW I JUST NEED A BABY! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it!!! What a lucky girl she will be! How much longer? Can't wait to hear the big announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So fun and creative! Huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love the bed skirt, wish I had thought of that when my daughter was a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'K'hute!

    Of 'k'hourse!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: 'K'hreative too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kasha, thank you so much for including us. The nursery looks charming. You too have a bit of "Martha" talent. I'm all toes when it comes to decorating.

    Let the count down begin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fabulous! I love the puffballs in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kasha,
    I hope it isn't too late, did you see my cookbook give-away?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please come again!