Wednesday, December 30, 2009
This Year's Going To Be Different
I know I am sure you have heard that before, maybe you have even said it, but seriously this year is going to be different. I am going to make my goals and stick with them. Check back with me on January 1, 2011 and congratulate me or not.
1. Lose enough weight to just feel good about myself. Whether it is 5 pounds or 30 I am going to lose it til I feel good.
2. Eat more nutritiously. I can't cut out flavor and taste all together so I figure I can make one "bad" meal a week and then eat healthier for the rest. Sound good?
3. Stop judging or gossiping. I tend to justify the two by saying I am merely observing or just relaying information that happens to be "juicy." Enough is enough right?! No more excuses this time is for real.
4. Budget and save. This is the year where I think things will be the most tight. My husband works for the city of Phoenix and there is now talk of laying off firefighters. Sounds scary, but I feel a greater hand is in all things. Even if we still have employment I would really like to not spend as much.
5. Worry less, laugh more. So simple yet so hard.
Let's stop while they still seem attainable. What are your goals for 2010?